Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Single Awareness day!!

Err. I mean Happy St. Valentine's Day.

Today is just wrought with singles problems. There are too many it is tough to choose just one.

As a single woman, Valentine's day is low on my list of holidays to celebrate. Lucky for me, I am working all day this year. Even luckier for me, I work where getting flowers isn't really the norm. Valentine's day is just like any other here.

On this holiday, I try not to focus on my lack of relationship but rather the great ones in my family. My grandparents(on both sides), parents, aunt/uncle, and many others are still happily married. My family is blessed with happy healthy marriages and I won't settle for less. This is why I'm so picky when it comes to dating. I'm looking for what I've grown up with and it has been hard to find.

#SingleGirlProblem Number 4: Secretly wanting flowers on Valentine's day but not having anyone to buy you some

Cheers,
Tabitha

Who are some of your relationship role models?

No comments: